Welcome to Whirledge & Nott, an independent and dynamic company of well known Chartered Surveyors with specialist commercial, rural, development and planning teams.
Whirledge & Nott was founded in 1988 and has developed into a multi-disciplined solution based service.
With offices in Halstead, Margaret Roding, Rayleigh and Colchester the practice is ideally located to provide specialist advice relating to property in Essex, East Herts and Suffolk.
We have a large and established client base which was originally derived from land owners and farmers and now also includes:
- Statutory organisations such as Essex & Suffolk County Councils, Rochford District Council, Southend Borough Council & the Environment Agency.
- Institutions such as Wadham College, Oxford, Private & Grant maintained schools & the Royal Agricultural Benelovent Institution.
- National, international and offshore corporations, trusts and PLCs such as Hanson, Lafarge & Tiptree Jam.
- Charities including the RSPB, the Dogs Trust, The Royal Horticultural Society, Wildlife Trusts & the Essex Federation of Young Farmers Clubs.
- Developers such as Persimmon, Bellway, Bloors and Countryside.
- Banks including Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC, Clydesdale, Natwest and AMC.
However we pledge the same level of service whether advising a tenant farmer, development plc or an individual investor client.
We offer a high quality progressive service aimed at helping our clients thrive in a fluctuating real estate market whilst maintaining our traditional values.
The directors aim to continue a sustainable expansion programme in order to maintain a one stop shop for all its clients.
Click on image to view property